Firstly, I would like to say thank you to all my followers and friends who have shown an interest in my blog. It has been far more popular than I imagined when I started at Christmas as a little hobby. I am getting lots of pictures taken everywhere I go which has meant that i have collected a huge selection (I am even going to buy an external hard drive this week as I have no more space on my 3 computers!)
I am always looking for new blogs to follow so please make yourselves obvious to me so I can take a look!
This blog award is the 7×7 Link Award and as with other awards there are certain tasks I must complete in order to accept it…it goes like this:
I must provide 7 links to posts that I have written according to 7 categories (as detailed below). Thereafter I am to pass this award onto 7 other bloggers.
OK so here are the categories with the links!
I’m not sure whether you will agree with me but here goes..
- MOST HELPFUL – has to be my post about a Graze Box – this is a weekly delivery of healthy snacks which you can pick from their ever growing website. If you look closely, you will see how you can get your own free one! I had a lot of people emailing me about this – if you want a free code, get in touch!
- MOST POPULAR- I had to look at my stats for this but it is 271 REGENT STREET I think this is because I didn’t post people in my blogs for quite a while then I started to ask my friends if they minded and they didn’t. They are pretty good shots of some of my best friends on Oxford Street, London.
- MOST BEAUTIFUL- has to be Columbia Road Flower Market – Flower Power – amazing to look at such colourful pictures!
- MOST CONTROVERSIAL- I found this one quite tricky – I guess is has to be Eightsome as it caused quite a hype with people not really knowing what reeling was. Some people laughed and some people asked for details to go along too. I LOVED it, I love most things though!
- MOST SURPRISINGLY SUCCESSFUL- this has got to be Bake Off. I just did some baking one day with my friend and I never imagined so many people would be interested. The cakes aren’t that adventurous but they look and tasted mighty fine! (I think the pink icing helped!)
- MOST UNDER RATED- I would say it was Central Stroll It did get a lot of interest but not as much as I had imagined compared to other posts which I thought were less interesting. I think the bridge shots are so pretty!
MOST PRIDE WORTHY- my favourite post so far has been Borough Market, London. Partly because I had a lot of fun the day I took the pictures and had a chance to play around with the settings on my camera, partly because of the interest I had from this post. The pictures show the delicious selection of food on offer – cannot emphasise enough how much you should visit if you can!
OK and now for my 7 links:
- Taking Snaps – http://takingsnaps.wordpress.com/
- Freddie and Cinnamon – http://blog.freddieandcinnamon.com/
- Kathryn Dawson – http://kathryndawson.wordpress.com/
- Miss Renaissance – http://missrenaissance.com/
- Jennifer Wadsworth – http://jenniferwadsworthweddingplanning.wordpress.com/
- Ruby Songbird – http://rubysongbird.wordpress.com/
- 365 days of photos – http://365daysofphotosbyclare.wordpress.com/
Thank you once again!